|CAS Training Courses|
- Khmer Learning Course for Foreigners
- Data Processing Using Census and Survey
- Session and Data Management in STATA for Data Analysis
- Research Project Planning Monitoring & Evaluation
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research Method Training
Khmer Learning Course for Foreigners: The Khmer Course for foreignersoffered by the Center for Advanced Study (CAS). The course consists of speaking and writing. For the speaking course, the beginners are taught to use transliteration into international phonetic alphabets(IPA) and practice conversation and for the writing course, they start with Khmer vowels and consonants, preceded by reading and speaking practise. The courses include modern Khmer with different topics mainly on everyday life,communication, tradition, culture, art and art history. More...
Data Processing Using Census and Survey Processing System(CSPro):The data processing is responsible for manual editing and coding of questionnaires, data entry, computer editing and tabulation of products like the population database for all Surveys and Censuses. The data processing division has established its editing, coding and data entry in different spaces of place. More...
Session and Data Management in STATA for Data Analysis:The training will be conducted to provide participants from Government employee/Student /NGO staff an exposure to data management, and Data Management in STATA for data analysis that are frequently needed in program or project implementation, monitoring and evaluating, and research work in many fields including natural resources management. More...
Research Project Planning Monitoring & Evaluation:
• You need to learn the components of research project, and identify aims, goals and objectives
• You need to lean more on the roles, responsibility and skills for effective research project leaders
• You need to use research methods and steps to develop a master plan and activity plan more effectively
• You need to practice the steps in developing action plans for effectively research project implementation
• You need to follow the methods, techniques to monitor the research project more effectively
• You need to develop tools and steps of evaluation and follow the methods to evaluate the research projects
Quantitative and Qualitative Research Method Training:
• You need to learn how to design a research project
• You need to learn how to develop a research proposal
• You need to learn the research methods of data collection
• You need to learn about the data processing
• You need to learn about the data analysis
• You need to write a research report